Circle V Harvesting Co. was established in 2004 to develop and run mechanical orange harvesting equipment in the state of Florida. Operations then expanded into farming in Tennessee and Virginia. As time progresses, the earth work division was added. This company is family-owned and operated and nestled in the beautiful Tennessee Smokey Mountains. The slogan, Integrity, Efficiency, Innovation is a lifestyle within the company.
- Integrity inspires us to maintain a high moral code of conduct.
- Efficiency helps us to cut cost, deliver a superior product while consuming less resources.
- Innovation directs the way to find new and more efficient ways of achieving goals. We willingly and eagerly desire to contribute to the restoration and protection of the environment of this beautiful country.
Circle V Earthworks Team:
- Tom Visser (pres.) B.Sc. Eng., CQMC
- Reuben Visser, Heavy Equipment Operator, Safety Officer, CQMC
- Richardt Visser, Mechanic & Heavy Equipment Operator
- Erenst Visser, Mechanic & Heavy Equipment Operator