We take pride in our work. We repair erosion, gravel roads, replace culverts, repair levees, and repair/maintain road drainage.
- We do hydroseeding, dry seeding & mulching, and sod mulching
- Install riprap and stone anchoring
- Resurface gravel roads, do spot repair, repair drainage, roadside mowing, and replace culverts
- Repair and build levees
- Build small ponds, wetlands repair, and install water control structures
- Forest Service
- Department of Interior
A summary of projects performed can be seen here: https://www.circlevearthworks.com/work-record/. Out team members have the required training, certifications and experience to perform work safely and maintain top quality work.
- We are small, mobile and efficient.
- Our overheads are much lower than most competitors.
- We are family owned & operated.
- We rent equipment where we go, thus we always have good equipment, perfect fit, and do not divide our attention on maintenance.
- We have NEVER exceeded the allocated time for construction.
- We take pride in our efficiency integrity and innovation.
- We have many years of experience in management, operating equipment, performing contracts, and farming.
- We are very hands on, the owners are the workers.
Circle V Harvesting Co. is an American owned Florida S- Corporation formed in Nov 2004. Ownership rests in the Visser Family. Visit https://www.circlevearthworks.com/work-record/
- Special Certifications:
- HUB Zone
- SBA certified small business
- DUNS 072012194
- NAICS code (primary) 237990
- CAGE Code, 7QLJ5
- UEI: FSZ9KCFSEJT3
- EIN: 34-200 5365